Friday, May 29, 2009

Cricut gets to shine!

I found this wedding at Joyful Weddings & Events and I must say that I love.....well, MANY things about this wedding, but one thing I love is the use of her cricut machine!
The flowers and numbers on the table markers, the "Mr. and Mrs.", and the confetti flowers are all made with her cricut.

These are so well done that they just look so professional. I think it is a great use of a handy machine that we (well I) sometimes limit. So this is inspiring to me. Oh...and check out the FABULOUS Candy Buffet!!!

2 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Thanks for featuring this wedding of ours! I love my cricut!

Jen said...

This is the most beautiful wedding. I love the bright, fun orange and celery green colors. I love how they are not perfect, but rather an assortment of oranges and an assortment of greens.

The candy buffet is great, too!