Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Party Day!

The Rockin 13th Birthday Party is tonight at my house!
I am not quite ready....but I hope to be. :)
There were 8 girls total attending, but I think a couple cannot come.
I have decided to make the sweet sushi, along with chocolate fondue, ice cream bar, nachos and cheese and build your own pizza. Hungry??
I have pretty much redecorated my basement for the event!
Lots of glamour and glitz going on. :)
My daughter will be here and she will be taking lots of pictures so I will post later.
We are going to do a photo shoot of the girls too.
I just want them to feel good about themselves and to have a great time.

2 comments:

Loralee - No Fuss Fabulous said...

Very fun!!! Great ideas with the food! It is truly amazing how much girls can eat when they are together! :) I am excited to see your follow up photos!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

The guests are going to FREAK OUT!!! Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to see the pictures :)