Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hannah's 5th Birthday...Strawberry Shortcake

The Strawberry Shortcake Party was held this weekend and it turned out great.
Lots of sweets, games, presents and fun!
Here are a few pictures from the day.
The tablescape ~


Placesetting ~A close up of the napkins.
Hannah helped me with them.
She cut out the rectangle SS and wrapped the silverware.
(I had to tape the paper to the tablecloth because of the wind)
A Strawberry Shortcake tattoo ~
The sweets table~ mmm
Cake made by Hannah's mom.
Hannah was pretty specific that she wanted Strawberry cake with SS's face on it. ~Strawberry Marshmallows dipped in chocolate and topped with a strawberry whopper~
Coconut Strawberries, my favorite ~
(Notice the cup/cakestand is taped to the table....it was that windy!)
A close up....just because they are my favorite :) ~

Strawberry lollipops made by my daughter ~

Chocolate dipped fresh Strawberries, Hannah's favorite ~


Strawberry squares ~
Dipped pretzels ~
The birthday banner that the wind had a great time with. ~
The finished pinata ready for the fun.
The kids really enjoyed this and I would show pictures of them hitting it, but I do not have permission from the parents to show their pictures online.
Sorry.


Hannah painting her Strawberry Suncatcher ~Sierra frosting her Strawberry cookie.
I had to show this picture...it's just adorable and she's my niece so it's ok. :) ~
More frosting ~
Other things we did were ~
Stick the gem on SS's crown
and a
Strawberry hunt.

We decorated with streamers and balloons but the wind was just bad so the streamers flew off quickly.
Very disappointing.
But the kids did not care....they were there to have fun and celebrate!

11 comments:

Setting the Mood said...

This is so great!! I love all the strawberry stuff!!

Unknown said...

love the strawberry marshmallows and lollipops! your pinata turned out so cute! everything turned out "berry" cute!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Too cute! The pinata turned out great!

Visions Events said...

So pretty, Ilove the tablescape with the goody bags and the sweets treats.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This is so cute!!!!

Thanks for the feedback on the cellophane vases!

Now, about those Elegant "movie" favors in gold and pink?!! Jeesh, woman, You may as well be asking for world peace!!! ; D Will give it some thought, though.

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Everything turned out great!! How did you make the coconut strawberries? By the way...the pinata looked great!

Unknown said...

Super cute! The pinata looks great!

Brenda said...

Fabulous! Looking at all that yummy food is making me hungry!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

WOW! All the food here looks amazing! Thanks so much for all the great ideas, I'll be linking to this.

Ingrid said...

This is awesome, great job! I love every detail. I have look at these pics again, they're great!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a website?
I need a party planner!

kawaara@gmail.com