Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bridal Show and Popcorn

Well today Kelly and I went to a Bridal Show. I can't say that either of us had a very eventful day there. In order to sign up for the door prizes you had to be a bride to be, which neither of us are. So we looked around, got a few decorating ideas for parties, and that's pretty much it. But that's ok.
I set up a table at the local food fair today and sold 26 bags of popcorn!! Only came home with 2 bags left. That's exciting! I was not at the food fair except for the last 1/2 hour and even in that short time I was able to visit with a few people about my Party Business, so I am happy about that. It takes time for things to fall into place, but I guess eventually they do. I just need to be patient and that's ok too.
I did purchase another container today for my collection of candy buffet glassware. Eventually I will have enough to advertise them for rental.
Next plan is to get at least one party-to-go together and up for sale. And hopefully get some good pictures taken so I can do justice to the package. :)

No comments: