Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hey Mr. DJ


Well my computer is still crashed....a new one sits here in the box waiting for someone to put it together, but I can't wait any longer! I'm going to try to do some posting on this SLOW computer that I am using. :)

I've been doing alot of searching for Wedding stuff, since I am helping plan a Wedding. I will admitt, I'm getting a bit nervous and concerned that it will all be good. There is just SO much to think about. It might be time to start making lists.
I found these cool DJ Cards. What a great idea to give the DJ a card instead of yelling your song choice to him. This way, he can have it written down, go looking for it, and play it when it works for him to do so. I really like this idea and am hoping my niece and her fiance will go for it too. :)
These were found at The Wedding Chicks Blog

No comments: