Friday, April 9, 2010

another runner

I found another tablerunner at Ritzy bee blog and I love this one too! I'm trying to come up with some Vintage ideas for my Grandma's 90th Birthday coming up very soon.
I am thinking canning jars, quilts, handkerchiefs, doilies, florals and whatever else comes to my head before the event. :)
Oh....kuchen!!
Really want to serve kuchen because Grandma is known for her kuchen!!
My daughter and I are going to get lesson in kuchen making this Sunday from her.
Maybe we'll be able to make some for the party, which she doesn't yet know about!
I love surprises. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kinda reminds me of summer...not sure why. Maybe it is the drinks! Hey its Friday right!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. now i am going to be ok with buying napkins that dont match. i always see some here and there that i like but are not in a set.