Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's winter wonderland.....

...........more like freeze your butt of weather here in ND!!
Forecast is for below zero temps this weekend.
Brrrrr. {we secretly love it}

In celebration {using that word lightly} of Winter I will be sharing some winter themed parties that I have found at other amazing blogs. =)

Today, this party
Landon's Winter Onederland Party

featured here
is just the {coolest} party for a one year old
don't you just love the "baby it's cold outside" sign!
These little buggers make me cold just looking at them. =)

and you really need to check out this party from here....... A green winter party!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas, Lisa. I like the green one. My best friend and I are working on a summer in winter party for the church social a couple of weeks from now. Kind of fun to think of summer and warm weather right now!!

- Jen