Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Color Combo

So I have a mess in my creative space area.
I finished up the Pink Party and then had to immediately get started on the Rehearsal Supper decorations and I happened to look over at my table and this is what I saw ~

now I'm thinking, wow, that would make a great color combo for a party of some kind!
The yellow tissue paper was just out for wrapping up some vases,
the silver tinsel stuff was in a vase I had to use,
the ribbon was left over from the rock star party i did a couple months ago,
and the silver sequins are suppose to be hanging from the light above the table,
but some little girl pulled them down. :)
I think it's pretty cool how those things just kind of came together.
Now...what party will I use that color combo for?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like that combo too!
Blessings,
Amy

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

That happens to me all the time. I move something by accident, then like it that way. Fun!