Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Food {Chocolate Chip Banana Bread}


I really like Banana Bread and what else are you going to do with those brown bananas anyway. But there is one thing I love even more that Banana Bread.........
it's Banana Bread WITH chocolate chips in it of course! :)
So when I found this recipe at Vale Design I knew I had to share it with you.
I haven't had a chance to try out the recipe, but I do intend to.
Maybe you'll beat me to it.

It would be great for a Monkey themed party for sure.

You can also find many great printables, diy projects and other great recipes on her site too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm-love warm banana bread from the oven with a little butter!

joel said...

please send some this way when done baking! :)

Ingrid said...

Can I come over??? I love my banana bread with cream cheese. I bet it would be great with this version too! Thanks for sharing~Ingrid