Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's DIY & Tutorials {Centerpieces}

Today's diy/tutorial is from my DIY Wedding day.
It's a great way to fancy up a plain glass cylinder vase.
The possiblities are really endless with this sort of look.

This picture is from a wedding I attended this summer.
The paper around the vase is a flocked scrapbook paper.
The glass did not show at all and was just used as a base and a container to hold the water for the live flowers.
It really was beautiful.
(Sorry I do not seem to have a close up picture). Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway here!
There IS chocolate involved. :)

2 comments:

Enchanted Expectations said...

I really like this idea! I think I will use it for a party that I'm doing in November. Love coming to your site for great ideas!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

oh how pretty. i like these vase wraps!