Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Award and Sea Tablescape......

Wow..I just received another blog award! I'm so thankful for that. It makes me happy that other Party Girls can get inspiration from what I post. This award comes from Donna at Party Wishes. She does alot of amazing parties! Check out her site for some inspiration or maybe if you are in here area....hire her to do your party!! :)
Here's my award.
Alth0ugh it is the same award as I received before....it's from a different person. :)
So...THANK YOU Donna.

I just got back from a weekend in Bismarck. I was able to pick up the rest of the supplies needed for the Under The Sea tablescape that I am working on. I have quite a bit of painting to do...but it should be fun. My mom, bless her heart, sewed the tablecloth, chaircovers and napkins. AND she's been sick all weekend! I owe her big time. I would have done it myself, but I really wanted this stuff to turn out nice...and sewing is not my friend. :) The tablescape is for this coming weekend, so I'll post pictures of it after that.

No comments: