Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have to share.

I've been working on the tablescape for my sister-in-law's bank table that they are sponsoring this weekend. Posted about it here. It is SO fun!! I've been doing alot of spray painting though and I think it's getting to me! I've been trying to remember to take before and after pictures. Here's of the fish.
Before ~
After ~
I think I am going to use them on the napkin rings. Not totally sure yet. These are just plastic fish that I spray painted a metalic silver nickle color and dry brushed with green and blue.

Wine goblet markers ~I saw some at Pier One and decided they were too expensive so I went to Walmart and bought a pack of Under The Sea beads for $1.99 and made my own.

I think I'm on my way to a nice setting. We'll see. I'm sure trying my best. :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Those fish went from tacky to absolutely gorgeous! I love the napkin rings too!

I can't wait to see it all come together!

Setting the Mood said...

These are beautiful!! great job!

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

Just came across your blog....I LOVE it!, I'm having a princess ball gown birthday invitation giveaway!

http://paperchick.blogspot.com/2009/03/princess-birthday-party.html